Federal Trade Commission
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between Beam.social product or service recommendations and the owners of those products or services. It is always recommended that before you purchase products or services on the Internet, including those on Beam.social, that you conduct your own research and exercise due diligence.
The Beam.social website is required by the FTC to inform you that a relationship exists between this website and some of the products or services it reviews, recommends or promotes.
1. Material Affiliation.It is advisable to assume that any mention of a product or service on Beam.social is made because there exist, unless otherwise stated, a material connection between the product or service owners and this site. It should be understood that any recommendation made by this site for any product or service has been made in good faith. When any website makes any recommendation of a product or service it is advisable to assume the possibility of a material connection or relationship with the owners of those products or services.
2. Product and Service Partiality.Due to the material connection between this site and the owners of the products or services recommended here, it must be understood that a bias for these products or services might exist. These biases, although based on facts, could have developed because of compensation for such recommendations from the product or service owners although every effort has been made to provide accurate and true reviews of each product or service. Regardless of whether this site has, or will receive compensation from product or service owners, it should be understood that a relationship exist between the two so there does exist, established or not, the potential for a material connection between product and service owner and this site. Before entering into any agreement or purchasing any product from this site, it is advisable to understand the potential partiality of Beam.social due to possible compensation from the owners of products or services recommended on this site.
3. Compensation.Beam.social may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website. This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a site visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this site, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to Beam.social. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at this site and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, Beam.social may receive compensation.
4. Hyperlinks.We disclose that hyperlinks are in most cases shortened, and in some cases cloaked to hide long links for functionality and tracking purposes. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of sites.
5. Advertisers.Other advertisers may also pay to place advertising on our sites in the form of banners, widgets, and hyperlinks. These are paid advertisements and while Beam.social does its best to only allow quality products and services to be advertised on our site, Beam.social is not responsible for claims or testimonials made on paid advertising links.
Every effort has been made to provide true and accurate statements in regards to any and all products or services mentioned, reviewed or recommended by this site.
Should you have questions, comments or concerns prior to purchasing any products or services, please visit our contact page.